Monday, December 8, 2008

Thanksgiving!



We had another wonderful Thanksgiving this year! We where thankful to have spent it with great friends! There was so much delicious food. We had two turkeys, prime ribs, mash potatoes, gravy, corn, stuffing, baked mac n cheese, green beans, caesar's salad, corn bread, and deviled eggs. It was so yummy! For dessert we had cheese cake and ice cream cake. I am getting hungry just thinking of it! We did miss our family though. These are a few things we are very thankful for...

Jaelyn
Mommy and Daddy
Brother and sister
Elmo
Yo Gabba Gabba
Food

Meilani
Family
Room (own bed)
Clothes
Food
Friends

Eric
Mom/Dad
Sisters
Clothes
Food
Friends

Leannie
My healthy Family
Husband
Friends
Jeff's secure job
DVR

Jeff
Kids and Wife
Family
Health
My Career
TV (football)

1 comment:

Drennan Crew said...

This looks great! You have done so much more than I have already. I think I just gave up being creative. Now I want to add a cool background and music.