Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy 14th Birthday Eric!

Wow 14…where does the time go!?!? Fourteen years ago today Eric Justin Delizo was born at 8:53pm. He weighed 8lbs 8.8oz and was 21 inches long. We are so grateful to have him in our lives. He’s a great boy (young man). Secretly he’s always been a mama’s boy (shh). I love that he helps me (us) before I get a chance to ask him. He’s a great big brother that looks after his little sisters and keeps them entertained. He does really well in school and gets good grades. He’s also a great athlete. It makes me sad knowing that you are growing up too fast. Then I think of what a great person you are becoming and it makes me feel so proud and happy. We wish the best for you always! Keep up the hard work! We hope you have a wonderful Birthday! We love you and appreciate you!



New Born Picture



One Month Old!


Picture taken on Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

queen-INE. said...

happy birthday eric!
hey leannie, it's maxine. i just joined today. it's a lot easier to use than my other site. anyway, we miss you guys! it's been way too long since we've got together. hopefully we'll both be freed up after the holidays. take care and give my love to the family!