Friday, March 6, 2009

Finally Moving next week!

I feel like I've been packing for the last 6 weeks! I hate having boxes all over the place. I packed the girls spring clothes and sandals thinking we wouldn't need them anytime soon. Well, the weather has been warming up. It will be so nice to finally get into the new house! I thought we would of been moved by mid February. Hello...it's about to be mid March. That's the military for you. Well the good thing is we got rid of so much stuff. We sold our 55 gallon fish tank (Jeff and I had since 1998) and Jaelyn's crib (she's getting a toddler bed) on craigslist. We also had a neighborhood yard sale a few weeks ago and I sold all the extra pampered chef stuff I had stored in the garage (brought over mostly from Japan) for dirt cheap. Literally dirt cheap. We made about $400 so it was well worth it. It feels great getting rid of all of it before the move. Now we'll have extra garage space to actually park our cars in.

No comments: